With all our Oceana properties open, we have been working hard in the background to ensure the Safety and Wellbeing of every guest and staff member. This is at the heart of everything we do at Oceana during these challenging times.
Our procedures include a rigorous best practice and “Safe Stay” programme in every aspect of our business. Our venues will make you feel safe, protected and welcome so you can stay in our hotels with confidence and enjoy our famous Oceana Hospitality. From Check-In to Checkout, we commit to adjusting our regular hospitality services to comply with Government guidelines and will keep updating them as and when they are updated.
Key features of our “Safe Stay” programme are as follows:
- Safe contactless check in and out with every guest and visitor temperature checked on arrival.
- Track and trace procedures in place.
- Plexiglass screens where required and masks worn by all staff and guests in public areas.
- Contactless payment facility provided and guests encouraged to pay by card. All keys sanitised on issue and on return.
- Leisure facilities are open following Covid secure guidelines.
- Changes made to our Dining Facilities and Operations to ensure “Safe Distancing” is observed. We offer Covid secure buffets where possible or plate service, contactless room service is also an option (chargeable).
- Table service in all bars and we observe current Government closing times.
- Rigorous Deep Cleaning and Sanitisation of bedrooms and public areas using industry Standard anti-microbial sanitisers and disinfectants with extra attention to all High- Touch hard surfaces throughout the premises.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation in all communal traffic areas with guest accessible sanitising stations and hygienic wipes provided throughout the premises.
- Staff trained in new hygiene practices and procedures adopted in both Front and Back of house and all are supplied with PPE when required.
We are delighted to have our doors open again and our “Safe Stay” programme is designed to reassure Guests and team members that everything is being done to deliver the best possible service and guest experience in safe, hygienic and friendly surroundings.
We look forward to welcoming you and as always, we wish you a safe and enjoyable stay at Oceana Hotels & Restaurants.
Sending our Best Wishes,
Group Operations Director